I write it. You read it. It gets your daughter pregnant.

Jan 5, 2010

Hey John Travolta, hows about you SUCK IT!

So, John Travolta is starring in an upcoming film bastardly titled "From Paris with Love". You see what they did thar? Well, if you don't, it's a rip from the title of the James Bond movie and book From Russian with Love. I view this movie, loosely compared to the James Bond projects (there are spys), as a complete insult to the Bond franchise. My key reasons are as follows:
  • John Travolta
  • John Travolta failing to use foul language naturally
  • Lame characters
  • Lame story
  • Lame acting
  • John Travolta's head
  • John Travolta's face
  • John Travolta's connection with this project in any way
Now, I'm reluctantly including the trailer for this film below.





Wasn't that fucking horrible?! Or is my loathing for Travolta's acting overpowering my senses?

No, no...it's wretched.

Now for a publicity shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment